UNM United Way Pledge Form
Depending on your affiliated group at UNM, there will be a different method to making your pledge. For UNM employees, refer to the information below. UNM Medical Group (UNMMG), UNM Hospitals (UNMH) and Sandoval Regional Medical Center (SRMC) employees will receive an email invitation - please follow the instructions in the email message.
Two Ways to Pledge (UNM)
There are two ways to make your pledge to the United Way:
1) Access your pledge information and donate online via myUNM - THIS METHOD HAS EXPIRED!
If you have previously pledged to United Way through payroll deduction, you will need to pledge again for the 2017 campaign as pledges will not be carried forward.
2) Download a pledge form and complete the information required to donate - Paper Enrollment Forms Can Still Be Submitted!
- Download the United Way Pledge Form
- Be sure to make a copy for your records.
- Please send the original to the University Controller's office MSC01 1300 OR give to your United Way Coordinator.
- UNM Foundation forms can be mailed to the following address:
The University of New Mexico Foundation
ATTN: Gift Processing
Two Woodward Center
700 Lomas Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Trouble Accessing the Online Pledge Form
If you are using Internet Explorer and you get a page asking for a Campaign Code, Username and Password, you will need to add the URL https://donor.united-e-way.org to your "Trusted Sites" in your Internet Explorer security settings. To do this in Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu > choose Internet Options > select the Security tab > select Trusted Sites > then add the URL https://donor.united-e-way.org > select Add > then select Close. You will then need to close Internet Explorer and login again to MyUNM.