The University of New Mexico FoundationThe UNM Foundation helps both current philanthropists and new donors link their passions with UNM’s many gift opportunities. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference and 100% of your donation goes to the intended UNM designation!
Your gift can help:
- Support students with merit and need based scholarships.
- Engage students in the full life of the University and help increase student retention.
- Offer essential programs for students and faculty to conduct research and provide professional services in communities around the state.
- Improve the physical common space in our buildings and throughout our unique campus grounds.
Ways to Give to UNM
- Online by visiting unmfund.org
Be sure to type “UNM Gives 2017” in the comments box on the donation form
- Payroll Deduction by downloading and completing this form.
(NOTE: This option is currently available to faculty and staff whose payroll is through UNM payroll. UNM Hospital, UNM Medical Group, and others should contact their individual payroll departments for information.)
- Check made out to the: “University of New Mexico Foundation”
Indicate the fund name, department or purpose for which you gift is intended to benefit, and “UNM Gives 2017” in the memo section.
You can mail your check to:
University of New Mexico Foundation, Inc.
700 Lomas Blvd. NE
Two Woodward Center
Albuquerque, NM 87102
About the UNM Foundation
The UNM Foundation is responsible for raising private financial support to benefit The University of New Mexico. The Foundation’s responsibilities include receipting gifts, investing and managing endowed funds for the benefit of the University, and comprehensively reporting all gifts, including UNM main campus, Health Sciences Center and Athletics. The Foundation’s funding structure allows 100% of your gift to be directed to your designated purpose.
The UNM Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization and your gift is tax deductible.
The UNM Foundation can only accept gifts to benefit The University of New Mexico, including Main Campus, UNM Hospital, UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center, UNM Athletics, KNME, KUNM, and UNM Branch Campuses (Gallup, Los Alamos, Taos, Valencia and UNM West). The UNM Foundation cannot accept gifts for any organization or agency that is not affiliated with UNM.